Foot Health Practitioner
Sarah offers a professional service dedicated to the care of your feet. Sarah qualified at The Smae Institute, Maidenhead in 2014 and is a Member of the British Association of Foot Health Professionals and a Member of the College of Foot Health Professionals.
Sarah undertakes continual professional development (CPD) to keep both skills and knowledge up to date. Sarah is fully insured and DBS Checked.
Foot treatments and routine maintenance offered can include:
- Foot Health Check and advice
- Routine toe nail cutting and filing
- Treatment of ingrown, curved and painful nails
- Thickened and fungal nail management
- Removal of painful corns
- Hard, dry skin and callus removal
- Treatment of heel fissures (Cracked Heels)
- Athletes foot infection treatment and advice
- Dressing, padding and personalised silicone toe props
- Routine assessment and foot care for high risk and diabetic patients
- Advice on maintaining your foot care between appointments
- Finger nail trimming
|Initial Assessment and Treatment
* Home visit available on request if unable to visit the clinic.
The treatment room at Ingledale is easily accessible if mobility is a problem, plus you can park immediately outside.
Tel: 07919 096372